I am a lover of dramas and my focus has been mostly turned toward korean dramas but I am still open to other dramas. I watch these dramas alone because I don’t think the people understand why I would watch things in a different language as I am not Korean nor can I speak another language. I have always enjoyed watching movies in subtitles even if they were in English I feel like I can better understand maybe because I am a visual learner? anyway since no one around I know watches korean dramas I feel the need to talk about it in a blog because I cannot seem to find anyone around to understand what I am talking about. Anyway I am going to go through the dramas episode by episode and discuss what happened in them, maybe deal with some of my predictions and what I enjoyed or disliked about the episodes. I hope that at least one person will leave a comment or enjoy my posts!!
Some random facts about myself!
1. I love dogs preferably non-shedding ones
2. I am terrible at math and have accepted this reality a long time ago
3. I have chronic fatigue syndrome or (SEID systemic exertion intolerance disease).
4. I find men that are attractive who wear glasses become even more attractive! maybe because I wear glasses.
5. I am trying to be a good follower of Jesus Christ but I struggle with this everyday!! thankfully I am saved by grace!!
6. my favorite color is green but I also like blue.
7. I have written a book on wattpad, I would love it if you would check it out! https://www.wattpad.com/story/38297290-a-pearl-of-wisdom